The former U.S vice president, and current projected U.S President elect Joe Biden, while speaking on transgender’s day said that at least 37 transgender and gender-nonconforming people have been killed this year, most of them Black and Brown transgender women. It’s intolerable.
Biden further said that this Transgender Day of Remembrance, we honor their lives—and recommit to the work that remains to end this epidemic of violence.
According to Biden, to transgender and gender-nonconforming people across America and around the world: from the moment I am sworn in as president, know that my administration will see you, listen to you, and fight for not only your safety but also the dignity and justice you have been denied.
- N180 Million Fraud: EFCC Indicts Ex-Imo Commissioner For Alleged Fraud
- We Will Deepen Economic Cooperation With Algeria – President Buhari
- Presidency: Igbos Must Negotiate with Northern Leaders To Achieve Presidency — Ike Ekweremadu
- Horrifying: Woman Apprehended After Supected Attack In Switzerland
- Photo News: Students Of Government Secondary School Kwaru-Badarawa, Kaduna North, Sit On Ordinary Floor To Write NECO Exams – Sahara Reporters