The former U.S vice president, and current projected U.S President elect Joe Biden, while speaking on transgender’s day said that at least 37 transgender and gender-nonconforming people have been killed this year, most of them Black and Brown transgender women. It’s intolerable.
Biden further said that this Transgender Day of Remembrance, we honor their lives—and recommit to the work that remains to end this epidemic of violence.
According to Biden, to transgender and gender-nonconforming people across America and around the world: from the moment I am sworn in as president, know that my administration will see you, listen to you, and fight for not only your safety but also the dignity and justice you have been denied.
- Chioma Burst Into Tears As Davido Abandons Her, Follow Model, Mya Yafai [Video]
- Davido Video With Mya Yafai Having Fun, Internet Break Into Pieces
- Lady Snapped With Residual Demolished House Built By Ex-Boyfriend (Photos)
- AUFCDN Blocks Food Items To South, Start Diverting To Neighbouring Countries Over Quit Notice
- NCPC Reveals Why Tonto Dikeh Not Appointed As Ambassador
To deliver Foreign News, Local News, Politics News, Sport News, Viral News, Gossip News, Entertainment News, Lifestyle News, Health News, Crime News, and Business/Advertisement.