Former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has countered Buba Galadima statement of supporting candidate from South East, but not Igbo presidency, On Femi Fani-Kayode’s write up which detest such statement as “Who are the “we” and what exactly does this mean?
When a Fulani was supported for the Presidency did we say we will support a North Westerner and not a Fulani? Why the double standard?
We must call a spade a spade. The people of the South East are Igbos, the word IGBO is not a dirty one and there is NOTHING wrong with an Igbo Presidency.
- Femi Fani-Kayode Faults Nigerian Soldiers For Escorting Fulani Herdsmen To Whip Community In Ogun State
- Soldiers Guard Herdsmen To Ogun Villages, Flog Residents For Rejecting Herders – The Nation Newspaper
- Accident Claims 12 Lives In Benin-Asaba Road
- #Update: Why Can’t He Answer The Question Rather Than Get His Nickers In A Twist – Femi Fani-Kayode
- #Shocking: Who’s SqueezingBakere’s Balls – Femi Fani-Kayode
To deliver Foreign News, Local News, Politics News, Sport News, Viral News, Gossip News, Entertainment News, Lifestyle News, Health News, Crime News, and Business/Advertisement.