Former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has countered Buba Galadima statement of supporting candidate from South East, but not Igbo presidency, On Femi Fani-Kayode’s write up which detest such statement as “Who are the “we” and what exactly does this mean?
When a Fulani was supported for the Presidency did we say we will support a North Westerner and not a Fulani? Why the double standard?
We must call a spade a spade. The people of the South East are Igbos, the word IGBO is not a dirty one and there is NOTHING wrong with an Igbo Presidency.
- “All We Want Is Forgiveness”, Ada Jesus’s Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje’s N1m Donation
- Video: Little Boy Filmed While Consuming Bottle Of Alcoholic Drink Amidst Entertainment
- Video: Nigerian Police Officer Filmed Asking For Bribe From Spaniard On Highway
- A Man Kills Relative To Skip Paying 100K Debt
- Nigerian Troops Engage ESN Operatives In An Unmerciful Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom
To deliver Foreign News, Local News, Politics News, Sport News, Viral News, Gossip News, Entertainment News, Lifestyle News, Health News, Crime News, and Business/Advertisement.