U.S President-elect, Joe Biden, has expressed frustration about Donald Trump’s refusal to cooperate on the White House transition process.
According to Biden, “more people may die” without a coordinated fight on COVID-19.
He stated this while speaking to reporters in Wilmington, when asked what is the greatest threat from Trump blocking a smooth transfer of power.
More people may die if we don’t coordinate on issues like distributing vaccines to Americans as quickly as possible.
If we have to wait until (inauguration day) January 20 to start that planning, it puts us behind for a month, a month and a half,” Biden said.
“And so it’s important that there be coordination now — now, or as rapidly as we can get that done.
According to Associated Press, Biden has won the 2020 US election with his current 290 college votes, which has since crossed the required 270. Source: Daily post Nigeria.
- Soldiers Guard Herdsmen To Ogun Villages, Flog Residents For Rejecting Herders – The Nation Newspaper
- Accident Claims 12 Lives In Benin-Asaba Road
- #Update: Why Can’t He Answer The Question Rather Than Get His Nickers In A Twist – Femi Fani-Kayode
- #Shocking: Who’s SqueezingBakere’s Balls – Femi Fani-Kayode
- President Buhari Promises To Fight Food Inflation In 2021
To deliver Foreign News, Local News, Politics News, Sport News, Viral News, Gossip News, Entertainment News, Lifestyle News, Health News, Crime News, and Business/Advertisement.