The death toll from Typhoon Vamcoin in the Philippines has climbed to 73, the country’s national disaster agency said on Tuesday.
A total of 24 people were injured and 19 others remain missing.
The typhoon, the 21st cyclone to hit the country this year, has affected over 3 million people and damaged nearly 40,000 houses.
- Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Nigerian Army And ESN Shoot Out In Imo State
- Desmond Elliot Burst Into Tears As Nigerian Youths Blame Him For Cause Of All The Problem
- Italy-bound Traveller Promised 2000€, Arrested For Excreting 59 Wraps Of Heroin At Abuja Airport
- Nigerians React As Garba Shehu Lambasts Gov Ortom
- Lagos State Govt. Holds Back N25m Donation Gifted To Viral Amputee Hawker
To deliver Foreign News, Local News, Politics News, Sport News, Viral News, Gossip News, Entertainment News, Lifestyle News, Health News, Crime News, and Business/Advertisement.