Nigerian govt to feed, deworm 10 million children with N142.3 billion in 2021The federal government has penned N142.3 billion to feed 9.86 million children, deworm seven million children and recount the pupils in 2021 under the Home-Grown School Feeding Program(NHGSFP).
PremiumTimes reports that the proposed allocation for the NHGSFP accounts for 40.5 per cent of the total recurrent expenditure of the nation’s social investment programmes, NSIP, domiciled under the ministry of humanitarian affairs, which was established in 2019.
The proposed N142.3 billion is meant to cater to the feeding of about 10 million, deworming of seven million primary 1-3 pupils in 35 states and FCT and 60,000 out-of-school children, enumeration of pupils and training of cooks and farmers.
Also, N2.7 billion is planned to be used for the “purchase of feeding utensils, devices for capturing and aprons for cooks” for the feeding programme. In all, the NHGSFP could gulp N145 billion in 2021.#naijabulletin.
- Femi Fani-Kayode’s Ex-Wife, Precious Cries Out, Declares War On Her Ex-husband
- Trump’s YouTube Account Suspension To Be Lifted When Risk Of Violence Drops – YouTube CEO
- Ponzi Scheme Operator Convicts For N110m In Kano
- EFCC Arraigned Ex-Kebbi Senator Over N419M Fraud In Sokoto
- Trouble Ensued As A Man Donates Family House To Church [Video]
To deliver Foreign News, Local News, Politics News, Sport News, Viral News, Gossip News, Entertainment News, Lifestyle News, Health News, Crime News, and Business/Advertisement.