Nigerian govt to feed, deworm 10 million children with N142.3 billion in 2021The federal government has penned N142.3 billion to feed 9.86 million children, deworm seven million children and recount the pupils in 2021 under the Home-Grown School Feeding Program(NHGSFP).
PremiumTimes reports that the proposed allocation for the NHGSFP accounts for 40.5 per cent of the total recurrent expenditure of the nation’s social investment programmes, NSIP, domiciled under the ministry of humanitarian affairs, which was established in 2019.
The proposed N142.3 billion is meant to cater to the feeding of about 10 million, deworming of seven million primary 1-3 pupils in 35 states and FCT and 60,000 out-of-school children, enumeration of pupils and training of cooks and farmers.
Also, N2.7 billion is planned to be used for the “purchase of feeding utensils, devices for capturing and aprons for cooks” for the feeding programme. In all, the NHGSFP could gulp N145 billion in 2021.#naijabulletin.
- IPOB Is Like A Dot In A Circle, They Don’t Know What They Are Talking About -Buhari [Video]
- Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship
- Death: Prophet TB Joshua’s Last Message On Earth Before He Answers To His Creator
- Ignore Attorney General’s Unlawful Threat To Arrest Nigerians Still Using Twitter – Reno Omokri
- Attorney Gen Of The Federation Orders For Immediate Prosecution Of Nigerian Twitter Operators
To deliver Foreign News, Local News, Politics News, Sport News, Viral News, Gossip News, Entertainment News, Lifestyle News, Health News, Crime News, and Business/Advertisement.