Yobe State Governor, Alh Mai Mala Buni said the budget, tagged “Budget of Recovery, Consolidation and Economic Rejuvenation”, would focus on completion of all the ongoing projects, creating an enabling environment for youth empowerment and accelerate restoration and improvement of livelihood for the entire citizens.
He said Ministry of Works will get N7.8bn, Transport and Energy N3.5bn, Housing and Property N8bn, Health 2.1bn, Basic and Secondary Education N3.6bn, and Agriculture N4.1bn.
Others are: Commerce and Tourism N4.5, Office of the SSG N4.8bn, Rural Electrification Board N1.5bn, and House of Assembly N2.2bn.
Buni said the 2021 budget would largely dwell on completion of all ongoing projects aimed at sustaining efforts towards completion of the International Cargo Airport; Trailer Park at Potiskum and Modern markets in Damaturu, Potiskum, Gashua and Nguru as well as Geidam.
He said the road projects of Damagum-Gubana and Nguru-Bulanguwa and township roads in Damaturu, Gashua, Geidam, Nguru and Potiskum will be completed in 2021.“We also intend to construct additional inter and intra township roads across the state,” he added. Source: Daily Trust.
- Femi Fani-Kayode’s Ex-Wife, Precious Cries Out, Declares War On Her Ex-husband
- Trump’s YouTube Account Suspension To Be Lifted When Risk Of Violence Drops – YouTube CEO
- Ponzi Scheme Operator Convicts For N110m In Kano
- EFCC Arraigned Ex-Kebbi Senator Over N419M Fraud In Sokoto
- Trouble Ensued As A Man Donates Family House To Church [Video]
To deliver Foreign News, Local News, Politics News, Sport News, Viral News, Gossip News, Entertainment News, Lifestyle News, Health News, Crime News, and Business/Advertisement.