UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s senior adviser Dominic Cummings has left his position with immediate effect, reports suggest.
It was originally thought that Cummings would stay in his post until Christmas, when he would voluntarily stand down. But it now seems he has decided to quit immediately.
Cummings, who was a pivotal figure in the UK’s fight against COVID-19, came under scrutiny for making a family trip to Barnard Castle amid the height of the pandemic to “test his eyesight. Source CGTN Europe.
- Police Nab 35 Suspects Including A Female For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping, 5 Other Inmates
- Court Jails Ex-Banker For N11M ATM Fraud In Yobe State – EFCC
- “Nothing Is More Important Than Security Of Lives And Property Of Nigerians – President Buhari
- About 3.5 Million Nigerians Applied For N75bn Youth Investment Fund – Sports Minister
- Police Arrested Arms Dealer, Recovered 299 Live Cartridges In Cross River State
To deliver Foreign News, Local News, Politics News, Sports News, Viral News, Gossip News, Entertainment, Lifestyle News, Health News, Freelance Writing, and Business/Advertisement.