About 32 Nigerians repatriated from Germany on Thursday arrived at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, from Dusseldorf Airport.
The returnees, who are all males, arrived Nigeria aboard a chartered aircraft belonging to Envelope Airline about 2.30pm.
The deportees were sent back to their home country for committing immigration-related offences, immigration sources said.
Many of the deportees were said to be confused and disoriented on their arrival as their relatives were not aware of their coming and hence nobody was at the airport to receive them. Source: Sahara Reporters.
- Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Nigerian Army And ESN Shoot Out In Imo State
- Desmond Elliot Burst Into Tears As Nigerian Youths Blame Him For Cause Of All The Problem
- Italy-bound Traveller Promised 2000€, Arrested For Excreting 59 Wraps Of Heroin At Abuja Airport
- Nigerians React As Garba Shehu Lambasts Gov Ortom
- Lagos State Govt. Holds Back N25m Donation Gifted To Viral Amputee Hawker
To deliver Foreign News, Local News, Politics News, Sport News, Viral News, Gossip News, Entertainment News, Lifestyle News, Health News, Crime News, and Business/Advertisement.