The Petroleum Products Marketing Company (PPMC) has again increased the ex-depot price of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) petrol.
A litre has been jerked up to N155.17 per litre from N147.67.PPMC is subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
The new ex-depot price was contained in an internal memo with reference number PPMC/C/MK/003, dated November 11, 2020,The circular signed by Tijjani Ali said the change is effective Friday November 13.
Ex-depot price is the cost the product is sold by the PPMC to marketers at the depots.
The approximately N8 increment would cause an increase in pump prices to about N170 per litre nationwide.
- IPOB Is Like A Dot In A Circle, They Don’t Know What They Are Talking About -Buhari [Video]
- Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship
- Death: Prophet TB Joshua’s Last Message On Earth Before He Answers To His Creator
- Ignore Attorney General’s Unlawful Threat To Arrest Nigerians Still Using Twitter – Reno Omokri
- Attorney Gen Of The Federation Orders For Immediate Prosecution Of Nigerian Twitter Operators
To deliver Foreign News, Local News, Politics News, Sport News, Viral News, Gossip News, Entertainment News, Lifestyle News, Health News, Crime News, and Business/Advertisement.