The meeting between leaders of the South East & the Governor & leaders of Rivers State in Port Harcourt yesterday was quite successful.
We are satisfied with the assurances of @GovWike that Ndi Igbo & their investments in Rivers State are safe. He urged our people to remain law abiding & go about their businesses without fear or anxiety.
This therefore becomes an auspicious moment to remind our people of our sociocultural & economic affiliations with our brothers from Rivers State.
Ndi Igbo must stick to our age long tradition …of hardwork, industry & penchant for contributing meaningfully to the development of our host communities.
It’s not in our character to malign & disrupt the peace around the place where we strive for our livelihood!
Respect for laws of the land & constituted authority should remain our watchword!
On our part as leaders of the region, we assure our people that we’ll continue to pursue the protection of their lives & property wherever they are through constant consultations & dialogues with relevant authorities.
Read more :
- Femi Fani-Kayode’s Ex-Wife, Precious Cries Out, Declares War On Her Ex-husband
- Trump’s YouTube Account Suspension To Be Lifted When Risk Of Violence Drops – YouTube CEO
- Ponzi Scheme Operator Convicts For N110m In Kano
- EFCC Arraigned Ex-Kebbi Senator Over N419M Fraud In Sokoto
- Trouble Ensued As A Man Donates Family House To Church [Video]
To deliver Foreign News, Local News, Politics News, Sport News, Viral News, Gossip News, Entertainment News, Lifestyle News, Health News, Crime News, and Business/Advertisement.