The meeting between leaders of the South East & the Governor & leaders of Rivers State in Port Harcourt yesterday was quite successful.
We are satisfied with the assurances of @GovWike that Ndi Igbo & their investments in Rivers State are safe. He urged our people to remain law abiding & go about their businesses without fear or anxiety.
This therefore becomes an auspicious moment to remind our people of our sociocultural & economic affiliations with our brothers from Rivers State.
Ndi Igbo must stick to our age long tradition …of hardwork, industry & penchant for contributing meaningfully to the development of our host communities.
It’s not in our character to malign & disrupt the peace around the place where we strive for our livelihood!
Respect for laws of the land & constituted authority should remain our watchword!
On our part as leaders of the region, we assure our people that we’ll continue to pursue the protection of their lives & property wherever they are through constant consultations & dialogues with relevant authorities.
Read more :
- IPOB Is Like A Dot In A Circle, They Don’t Know What They Are Talking About -Buhari [Video]
- Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship
- Death: Prophet TB Joshua’s Last Message On Earth Before He Answers To His Creator
- Ignore Attorney General’s Unlawful Threat To Arrest Nigerians Still Using Twitter – Reno Omokri
- Attorney Gen Of The Federation Orders For Immediate Prosecution Of Nigerian Twitter Operators
To deliver Foreign News, Local News, Politics News, Sport News, Viral News, Gossip News, Entertainment News, Lifestyle News, Health News, Crime News, and Business/Advertisement.