Donald Trump has said he will not be involved in a virtual debate with Joe Biden after the Commission on Presidential Debates made a change to the format following his Covid-19 diagnosis.
On Thursday, the commission said it made the decision in order to “protect the health and safety of all involved”.It said the debate, scheduled for October 15, would take the form of a “town meeting”, in which the candidates “participate from separate remote locations”.
In a Fox Business interview, Trump said that arrangement is “not acceptable to us”. He also accused moderators of trying to protect Joe Biden.
It comes after President Trump and his wife Melania tested positive for coronavirus last week.
To deliver Foreign News, Local News, Politics News, Sport News, Viral News, Gossip News, Entertainment News, Lifestyle News, Health News, Crime News, and Business/Advertisement.